Automotive Warranty Administrator - Fowler Volkswagen
Posted On: September 12, 2020
Fowler Volkswagen in Norman, Oklahoma has an outstanding opportunity for a task-oriented and motivated Warranty Administrator in our Service Department. The Warranty Administrator prepares, records, and submits warranty claims to the factory and/or distributor and reconciles them accordingly.
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor.
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
- Verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule.
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims.
- Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date of replacement, and date on which part may be disposed.
- Assists service advisors with all warranty coverage
- Reconciles open R.O.’s list and communicates with service advisors concerning these daily.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation is based on experience and is highly competitive in the marketplace.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, PTO, holidays, and job specific education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Company
Fowler Automotive provides the best car dealership experiences in the Norman, OK; Oklahoma City, OK; Denver, CO; and Tulsa, OK areas. We strive to make your career with our auto group a great experience.
We are always searching for bright, motivated, and energetic individuals to build our professional team. Our employees strive to provide the best service and care for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our company, then we want to get to know you!