BDC Customer Sales Representative - Fowler Honda
BDC Customer Sales Representative
Do you have outstanding communication and phone skills? Are you motivated and energetic? Stop wasting your talent! Showcase your skills for a company that recognizes and rewards you. The Business Development Center (BDC) Agent is the first person many customers come in contact with when they are seeking out a new or pre-owned vehicle. BDC Agents effectively communicate with these consumers and assist them in their buying process.
- Set appointments for prospective clients to meet with a member of the sales team
- Manage a high volume of customer inquiries by phone, email, text and chat
- Enter customer information and update progress into the CRM system
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate referrals
- Learn and maintain expertise on vehicles, including their features, and various functions
- Work in a team environment to provide customers with a top level experience
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to instantly build rapport with clients with a friendly but professional demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy talking on the phone and willing to help customers
- Overcome logistical issues with the customer in order to set appointments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions to perform tasks for the Business Development Manager
- Excellent initiative to effectively follow-up with customers
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid driver's license
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, PTO, holidays, and job specific education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Company
Fowler Automotive provides the best car dealership experiences in the Oklahoma City, OK; Denver, CO; and Tulsa, OK areas. We strive to make your career with our auto group a great experience.
We are always searching for bright, motivated, and energetic individuals to build our professional team. Our employees strive to provide the best service and care for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our company, then we want to get to know you!