Detail Lot Porter - Automotive - Fowler Honda
Detail Lot Porter
Our Detailers go above and beyond for our customers. The ideal candidate is responsible for making an automobile look showroom ready.
- Ability to review repair orders and perform the job as efficiently as possible
- Cleaning vehicles: washing, polishing (which includes waxing and buffing) the exterior
- Vacuuming and extracting the interior
- Wet sanding when needed
- Strives to meet the target delivery dates in the time allotted to get the job done
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
- Ability to drive vehicles with automatic and standard transmission
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver's License and State Inspection License.
Compensation is based on experience and is highly competitive in the marketplace.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, PTO, holidays, and job specific education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Company
Fowler Automotive provides the best car dealership experiences in the Oklahoma City, OK; Denver, CO; and Tulsa, OK areas. We strive to make your career with our auto group a great experience.
We are always searching for bright, motivated, and energetic individuals to build our professional team. Our employees strive to provide the best service and care for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our company, then we want to get to know you!