Rental Clerk - Automotive
Rental Car Agent
If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then Fowler Ford may be your next career home. We need an expert in customer service who is highly organized and can execute our rental car process.
- Completes rental contract, explains rental policies and procedures, verifies credit, and obtains customer signature and deposit.
- Calls storage or service area to determine automobile availability and requests delivery.
- Works with other rental agencies to secure a vehicle for customers when necessary.
- Coordinates customer pick up or drop off, if necessary.
- Collects rental fees by handling credit card, check, and cash transactions.
- Coordinates direct billing with insurance companies.
- Reconciles cash or credit card slips with rental agreements and sends them on to management.
- Performs daily cash drawer settlement to maintain daily drawer balance.
- Performs daily inventory inspection of all rental units in fleet.
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Work and clean schedules
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Valid Drivers License
Shift Available: 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 4 weekdays and every Saturday
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, PTO, holidays, and job specific education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Company
Fowler Automotive provides the best car dealership experiences in Oklahoma City, OK; Denver, CO; and Tulsa, OK areas. We strive to make your career with our auto group a great experience.
We are always searching for bright, motivated, and energetic individuals to build our professional team. Our employees strive to provide the best service and care for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our company, then we want to get to know you!