Product Specialist - Automotive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Product Specialist – Automotive
Fowler Dodge is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven Product Specialist. In this position, you will engage with clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership.
- Understand and implement every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
Education and/or Experience
No experience necessary we will train
12 month training program available. $3500.00 per month salary for the right candidate
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, PTO, holidays, and job specific education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Company
Fowler Automotive provides the best car dealership experiences in Oklahoma City, OK; Denver, CO; and Tulsa, OK areas. We strive to make your career with our auto group a great experience.
We are always searching for bright, motivated, and energetic individuals to build our professional team. Our employees strive to provide the best service and care for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our company, then we want to get to know you!