F&I Producer - Automotive
F&I Producer – Automotive
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity for F&I professionals. Our growing dealership family needs an F&I Producer. Our F&I Producers produce additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance programs and other appropriate after-sale items to new- and used-vehicle customers. We need someone who can sell well and sell ethically—a master of finance and insurance knowledge. A true professional who can communicate product features and benefits in a way that not only gets customers to understand, but gets them to buy.
- Contract new business, sell and close deals
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Promote Credit Life/Accident & Health sales
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales (aftermarket)
- Handle all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, PTO, holidays, and job specific education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Company
Fowler Automotive provides the best car dealership experiences in the Oklahoma City, OK; Denver, CO; and Tulsa, OK areas. We strive to make your career with our auto group a great experience.
We are always searching for bright, motivated, and energetic individuals to build our professional team. Our employees strive to provide the best service and care for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our company, then we want to get to know you!