Community Outreach Internship
Community Outreach Intern
Fowler Holding Company’s Community Outreach Intern will assist the Director of Community Outreach to support Fowler’s non-profit partners and community events. Fowler's community outreach efforts focus on arts, culture and placemaking.
Internship duration (August 2018 - July 2019)
Primary Job Functions
- Assist Director of Community Outreach in event activation strategies, plans and implementation
- Attend Fowler’s non-profit community partners meetings and assist in efforts to support their mission
- Assist Director of Community Outreach with corporate giving requests and review
- Develop social media content that promotes community partnerships for Digital Engagement Manager
Education or Experience
- Non-profit management
- Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media or Communications
- Art Administration
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Event coordination experience
- Experience writing copy for social media, websites, newsletters and blogs
- An outgoing personality eager to network with the community
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
This position will require a commitment of 10 hours per week. Some evening and weekend hours will be required.
About Fowler Holding Company
Fowler Holding Company serves the Fowler Automotive family of dealerships in Norman, Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Broomfield, Colorado. We are proud to be locally owned and operated since 1973.